Friday, August 18, 2006

NEW LAYOUT!

Hectic 2 days.
*Breathes a sigh of relief*

Yesterday was a happy day,
but today wasnt >:(

Shall start off with yesterday :D
Yesterday's CH presentation was so fun.
2 groups were throwing chocos & sweets around.
& I caught 1 choco & 1 sweet!
But A Leong claims that they're creating chaos in the class.
SO-NOT-TRUE can.
I bet she's just jealous.
They're just merely waking up the restless 3/6.
Tried to upload the picture with loads & loads of sweets & chocos that I've won yesterday, but to no avail, I couldnt.
Oh wells.



:D

For the past 1 week, I used to listen in Chinese class.
Only I listened to her.
But yesterday, I didnt.
Left the teacher talking to the wall =/
Im afraid she might break down one day..

Mdm Chang came in for lessons.
& she marks tests papers damn fast la.
Wednesday we had our E Maths CT,
& yesterday we received our papers.
PF, Lin & me are the only ones sitting in rows of 3s.
& all of us passed our papers!
So happy that we laughed together.
So happy that we hugged each other :D :D
& the weird thing is, we all scored in order!
Although our marks are not that high,
please do not comment (:


Lin drew it!
Lovely :D

Sim didnt come to school yesterday.
NO PHYSICS! xD

My number 1 CHIOBU & ME!

Look at this!
It isnt a drink in a carton, there's actually sweets inside!
SO COOL XD


Her voodoo

mp4 player (:

Pf keeps bullying me la :/

People in the picture.
Jie, Ain, Seri, Shar & Rekha :D

HERE WE GO!

Mrs Loh's so nice.
She treated the camp challenge people with pizzas!
Ha ha ha.

Suppose to have our second audition yesterday.
But most people cant make it, so we postponed it to Monday.

During Aikido lessons,
we went to watch a show.
1 of our instructers went on tv!
Ha ha.
Her name's Lin Jing Jing.
xD

Caught this when my brother's studying :D
Sometimes he's annoying, sometimes he's a darling (:

Had a spot check on the Sec 3s today.
I got caught for ankle length socks.
Heh heh.
& my earrings too :/

Mrs Yeo made us stand outside the class today.
Cos we did not greet her.
& I was in the middle of writing notices on the board.

Some Indian guy came into 3/6 today & starting bashing up ______.
I stood infront of them, stared at them.
That Indian guy is super creepy la.
He got bashed up, I suppose someone in 3/6 is happy now (:

Had our F&N test today.
After all the studying I've done,
the test will determine it all (:
& Faizal's birthday is coming!
YAY! =D

Didnt listen during Maths class.
Was busy reading Teenage in class with Lin :D
Die..

Sprite Zero; the guys favourite.

I love my ah gong!! :D :D

Went to find Kokila for my long lost black pen.
Instead, she told me to go collect money from the teachers for the cookies.
Damn pek chek la.
Running aroung the whole school to find teachers.
Had our Healthy Lifestyle test today.
So difficult can.
All of us couldnt even answer the questions.
Die again.

Btw,
THANK YOU HAQIM!
Thank you for the Final Fantasy Advent Children disc.
=D

The sec 1 guides are really really very very hardworking.
They made an effort to listen to their seniors.
Namely the sec 3s.
Im just kind of touched when I commanded them,
they give me perfect results.
A touching moment I suppose.
& Jie told me that the 4 of the Sec 1s,
they refused to take a break,
they refused to drink water.
They practise hard, make their seniors proud.
Make guides shine.
Such juniors are extinct now I suppose (:

I guess our relationship is drifting apart now huh?
Not exactly what I wanted.
Though we sort of lost contact.
I dont wanna lose you, I dont want you to forget me either.
I have millions & billions of things I would love to tell you now.
But I guess you wouldnt have time.
I'll remember, those times we used to have.
Such joy, such happiness.
I still love you.

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall


eighteightsix (:

No comments: